We are currently seeking a Part-time Sales Associate for our NY Location. Be a part of Gentle Monster NY!
The Sales Associate is responsible for driving sales and providing exceptional customer service. We seek a passionate and self-motivated individual with an appreciation and understanding of fashion and individuality.
Established in 2011, Gentle Monster is among the world's fastest growing fashion design companies today. Founded under the idea of creative disruption, Gentle Monster is known for its design and art projects which connect commercial retail with various worlds of art. Fusing fashion, commerce and art, Gentle Monster's showrooms have been featured time and time again in global publications for its unique and experimental presentation of its design and products. Learn more at gentlemonster.com.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Actively engage with customers by identifying needs, relaying product information, and providing prompt assistance.
- Support an environment of teamwork, trust and collaboration with peers, supervisors and clientele.
- Demonstrate adaptability and flexibility to change to meet the need of the business (i.e., flex between selling and non-selling)
- Actively participate in merchandising projects (i.e., daily stock maintenance, floor change, inventory)
- Complete daily operational tasks including maintenance of sales floor
- Assist Store Management and staff with driving store initiatives.
- Actively support securing company assets through effective Loss Prevention in compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Demonstrates professional appearance and conduct; upholds the brand style and dress code.
- Additional duties/responsibilities may be assigned.
- Team Player
- A strong commitment to customer service and teamwork.
- Excellent brand and product knowledge.
- Flexibility to work a retail schedule which includes evenings, weekends and holidays (Weekend availability is a MUST.)
- Ability to lift up to 40lbs of merchandise.
- Experience in Luxury Retail/ Fashion is a plus
- Experience in Eyewear (sunglasses preferred)
- High School Diploma