Flour Power Kids Cooking Studios in Northville, MI is looking for a Part-time kids cooking instructor to join our team at our Northville located at 17941 Haggerty Road. Our ideal candidate is hands-on, energetic, and outgoing. Hours available per week can range from 2 to 15, depending on how much you want to teach. Class days will potentially be Monday - Sunday and times can range throughout the day and/or evenings.
- Be able to work in a fast-paced, fun, kid friendly environment.
- Compliance and adherence to Flour Power’s policies for daily studio operations.
- Assist with training new Team Instructors.
- Be able to divide tasks between students in classes and birthday parties.
- Outstanding Communications Skills (verbal/written).
- Be creative, promotionally-oriented, and have the ability to direct and drive sales of services.
- Provide and maintain the highest level of customer service and ensure that the studio is clean, maintained and operationally sound at all times.
- Provide effective decision making regarding customer service issues.
- Assist as needed with planning and promoting special events and classes, camps and services for the studio on a monthly basis, using Flour Power’s systems.
- Coordinate with customers as needed to provide an exceptional level of service.
- Previous cooking or baking and teaching experience is preferred.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills required.
- Ability to stay on schedule and on task due to strict time constraints of classes and parties.
- Ability to multi-task and manage customers and staff concerns.
- Ability to work and function in a fast-paced TEAM environment.
- Flexible to work day, evening and/or weekend hours as needed.
- Background checks are required.
We are looking forward to reading your application.