We believe that our staff is our most valuable asset and we are looking for beer passionate, bright, and hardworking individuals to join our team! This is a customer service front-line position. This person is responsible for ensuring our guests have a great experience while visiting our brewery. The position is seasonal and part-time.
- Be 21 years of age or older
- This is a part-time position. Must be able to work weekends and holidays through November
- Have 1+ years previous experience in restaurant, brewery, winery, or customer service industries
- Level 1 Cicerone certification and/ or TIPS training a plus
- Must be able to display positive attitudes and behaviors, which demonstrate an awareness and willingness to deliver customer service and work with the team.
- Must be able to thrive in a fast pace, busy environment
- Have the ability to stand for long periods of time, walk, lift up to 50 lbs
- Greet all guests with a friendly smile and attitude
- Work in a busy environment while maintaining a friendly disposition
- Conducting transactions quickly and accurately
- Educating our guests on the current beer line-up and brewery history
- Helping maintain the cleanliness of all work and guest areas including bussing tables indoor and outdoor space
- Completing opening and closing procedures
- Perform other duties related to our farm brewery
We look forward to hearing from you!