***DFM is a Tobacco Free Employer***
Detweiler Family Medicine is looking for a Clinical Assistant-CNA to help us keep growing. If you're hard-working and dedicated, Detweiler Family Medicine is the place for you!
JOB SUMMARY: The clinical assistant role is a hybrid responsibility with both clinical duties and Medical Reception duties.
- Certified Nursing Assistant
- Experience in a hospitality or medical setting.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Strong computer and organizational skills.
- Appropriate telephone etiquette and communication skills.
- Empathetic with patient’s needs and concerns.
- Exudes professionalism.
- Has a keen attention to detail
- Ability to act as a team player.
- Collecting co-pays.
- Patient chart maintenance. Duties include the scanning of patient documentation (biopsy/blood work reports, requisitions, medication refills, etc.) and the updating of demographics, insurance, and referrals.
- Medical Data Entry- Processing of medical faxes.
- Answering phone calls which includes scheduling and rescheduling, answering inquiries and concerns.
- Patient Triage
- Urine Drug Screen Collection
This hybrid role is a 80% reception and 20% CNA breakdown and is subject to change.
- The right candidate will be tobacco free, able to work at least two evenings until 8 PM and a minimum of one Saturday day shift per month.
- A minimum of 5 years employment as a CNA, ideally at one location.
Full Time Benefits
- Single health insurance coverage offered for as little as $80/month, including vision benefit
- Dental Coverage
- Generous, flexible paid time-off plan - 96 hours begins accruing immediately.
- Free or discounted, on-site services
- Fun events, prizes and incentives!