Corvette Mods in Fort Worth, TX is looking for one admin assistant to join our 28 person strong team. Our ideal candidate is self-driven, ambitious, and hard-working.
- Field telephone calls
- Receive and direct internal questions, tasks & email inquiries
- Maintain and coordinate schedules, appointments, and calendars
- Create spreadsheets, staff & supplier emails, and other requested materials
- Maintain an organized filing system
- Conduct internet research
- Place orders for office & part supplies
- Enter data into reports & programs as needed
- Post ads & schedule interviews for new jobs as they are available
- Maintain a positive attitude in the work place
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to organize and create orderly systems
- Experienced in computer technology that includes excel, google docs, gmail, social media, etc.
- Capable of being punctual and present for all shifts. Exceptional attendance is a MUST at Corvette Mods. Absenteeism is NOT tolerated.
- Ability to learn new tasks and adapt to change is a MUST as we try new methods and processes for tasks often to ensure that we are as efficient as we can be with streamlined procedures that fit our needs.
- Handle criticism well with the understanding that it is used to better you at your position.
Corvette Mods believes in promoting from within. We are looking forward to hearing from you.