Color Camp is changing the way we get our nails done for the better. We’re a modern manicure bar at the cross-section of beauty, design, and technology, with a laser focus on cleanliness, a thoughtful approach to health, and an extensive, customizable nail art menu.
We're looking for a Shop Coordinator who can deliver high levels of service, while ensuring the smooth operations of our shop. The ideal candidate is a motivated self-starter who's passionate about beauty and committed to customer experience.
- Warmly greet, welcome and check-in customers
- Be knowledgeable about our products and services; help customers pick out colors and designs
- Coordinate customer appointments in person and on the phone using our booking software (Booker)
- Support management to ensure smooth operations from store opening to closing
- Proactively solve problems with little direction
- Direct team members through their daily routines when management is not in shop; establish effective and positive communication among all team members
- Assist management in maintaining proper coverage and team member schedules; ensure the shop maintains customer service standards and team members adhere to meal and break policies
- Ensures all cash handling procedures are upheld
- Keep accurate inventory for management reports
- Contribute to shop cleanliness and organization
- Leadership skills: keep employees motivated, resolve conflict and make difficult decisions
- Stamina: Long, busy (and fun!) days on your feet
- Must have enthusiasm and possess excellent customer service skills
- Strong communication skills
- Driven and motivated
- Ability to work with and be part of a team
- Flexible schedule and availability
- Authorization to work in the United States
To apply please fill out our application here: https://airtable.com/shriGr0Q2yTMIM7BG
*** We will only consider applicants who have filled out our application form ***
Please reach out to email@example.com with any questions. We're looking forward to receiving your application. Thank you!