Caring For Others in Atlanta, GA is looking for one store manager to join our 9 person strong team. Our ideal candidate is self-driven, motivated, and hard-working.
- Train employees and monitor operations to ensure customers expectations are exceeded
- Staff and schedule appropriately to control labor costs
- Resolve conflicts that may arise from customers or employees in a professional manner
- Ensure appropriate inventory and ordering systems are in place
- Proven experience as a store manager
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong time-management skills; ability to multi-task, prioritize, and organize
We are looking forward to reading your application.