BVL Veterinary Hospital is seeking experienced Veterinary Technicians. We are Genera small animal practice located in Central Florida. We provide care for dogs and cats. We are currently seeking individuals that possess the same drive, passion, and enthusiasm about the veterinary profession as we do. We pride ourselves in providing our patients with innovative medical care while providing our clients with great customer service. We are equipped with a complete in-house diagnostic laboratory, digital radiography and many more tools designed to leverage our entire team.
Veterinary Technician Requirements:
- Maintain the ability to remain calm and efficient in a fast-paced environment
- Possess exceptional customer service skills
- Detail oriented
- Self-starter and proactive
- Friendly demeanor and positive attitude
- Must be a team player and know the importance of working well with others
- Computer proficiency.
- Must be able to work weekends and some Holidays
- Catheter placement
- Cytology (Ear smears, Urinalysis, Fecal analysis, etc.)
- Must be able to lift up to 40 lbs
- Surgical preparation and assistance including but not limited to drug calculations and anesthetic monitoring
- Patient recovery
- Basic foundation of technician skills/duties
- Compassionate care for all of the patients and clients.
Job Type: Full-time/ Part time
- Veterinary Technician: 1 year (Preferred)
- Kissimmee, 2534 Simpson Road
Veterinary Technician Full Time Benefits:
- Paid vacation, Holidays, and sick time (After 1 year of employment)
- Uniform allowances/ pet discount
Overtime often available: