Customer Support Ambassadors at British Swim School Pittsburgh run efficient customer service and site operations focused on retention of families through engaging relationships to secure further lesson bookings and to attract new customers. Adherence to British Swim School policies and procedures ensures that families expectations are met and exceeded.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Enthusiastic, assertive personality with strong relationship and customer service skills.
- Effectively communicate with customers and employees, bi-lingual is a plus.
- Disciplined to follow schedules and enforce safety procedures as well as follow policies, teaching methods and procedures of British Swim School.
- Able to multi-task in a changing environment with priorities in order.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Reports to and communicates directly with Deck Manager or Franchise Business Owner.
- Be present and correctly dressed in British Swim School uniform at least 30 minutes before the start of the first lesson of the day.
- Create positive first impressions and facilitate appropriate orientation for new families.
- Ensure proper set-up, maintenance and break down of on-site marketing and merchandising at poolside and throughout the property. Clear, clean and organize all appropriate collateral and materials at the end of every shift. Ensure merchandise is properly stocked, displayed properly, signed with pricing, sold/ordered to customers’ needs and input into POS (Jackrabbit) correctly.
- Check students in for swim class and to ensure that children are placed with the proper instructor and communicated on the lesson board.
- Facilitate move-ups correctly with photographs, proper take-home materials, celebrate birthdays and milestones appropriately both at the pool and through social media when possible.
- Take photos and videos for office staff in a personal manner and encourage families to follow, like, comment and share.
- Manage class schedule, attendance, lesson board and report attendance.
- Attend staff meetings and ongoing training/coaching as requested by Operations Manager or Franchise Business Owner.
- Answer all customer questions and concerns in a timely and professional manner and resolve complaints and issues.
- Assist instructors from the pool deck when they request assistance.
- Ensure that all areas of the pool deck are kept safe and clean and all pool safety regulations, policies and procedures are being followed at all times.
- Document and report accidents and injuries to supervisor as soon as possible.
- Work a flexible schedule that may include weekends as required by business needs and as requested by management.
- Work in an environment where noise levels are usually moderate to high.
- Other responsibilities as assigned by the Operations Manager or Franchise Business Owner.
· Successful completion of British Swim School Deck Ambassador training
· High School Diploma or equivalent.