Barklyn Heights Dog Daycare, along the southern border of Cleveland, is looking for a dog daycare attendant to join our 12+ person team. We are located at 247 Old Brookpark Road in Brooklyn Heights. Our ideal candidate is attentive, punctual, and hard-working. Barklyn Heights is open 6:30am-9pm every day of the week - we are seeking candidates who have availability during those windows, including weekend availability.
- Intake and checkout of dogs - includes use of computer software, handling money, removing dog leashes/collars/harnesses, introducing dogs to the play area, removing dogs from the play area, attaching dog leashes/collars/harnesses, and utilizing positive customer service skills with customer interactions.
- Monitor dog play groups - similar to a lifeguard at a pool, the Dog Daycare Attendant monitors dog behavior and intervenes when necessary to proactively prevent incidents from occurring.
- Sanitation of play areas - Dog Daycare Attendants are responsible for cleaning after the dogs in the play and boarding areas, and should be comfortable utilizing a variety of cleaning materials and methods.
- Prior experience working with dogs or in a customer service environment, while not required, is encouraged.
- Candidate must be reliable and have a strong history of punctuality at previous employers.
- Weekend availability is a MUST!
We are looking forward to reviewing your application.