New Orleans, LA
Badass Balloon Co. in New Orleans, LA is looking for one production assistant to join our 5 person strong team. Our ideal candidate is attentive, punctual, engaged and has previous experience in TV and Film and is familiar with the protocols of working in production. This is a fast paced and high stakes job which ALWAYS has a deadline.
Badass Balloon Co Production assistants are responsible managing the production of our installations from the design process to delivery. It is the PA’s job to ensure that each installation runs smoothly and that designers have all of the equipment, manpower and materials for each job to deliver our contracted design with 100% satisfaction to our clients.
- Must have a car
- Must have previous experience in TV/Film production.
- Provide support to the design and production team
- Packing, prepping & shipping the supply kit and special requests for events
- Manage kit inventory
- Assist with maintaining vendor/freelance resource database, team contact sheet, and other general Sparks Events team documents
- Coordinate and document meeting notes for project meetings
- Coordinate running miscellaneous errands and team lunches
- Coordinate samples or renderings to and from client. Includes organizing and making arrangements for shipping/courier service.
- Order materials, office supplies and maintain supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies
- Maintain equipment lists
- Update and maintain production policies and procedures
- Assist with arranging client meetings
- Ensure operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques
Skills and Experience:
- 2+ years PA experience NECESSARY.
- Able to take direction and perform repetitive tasks
- Knowledge of MS Office applications
- Flexible attitude to workflow and schedule
- Highly motivated with a good work ethic and extreme attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and strong problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Works well within a team
- Be on time. Be Organized.
- Ability to meet deadlines,
- Ability to work under pressure (not just say you work well under pressure).
- Leave your ego at the door and be part of something bigger than yourself.
- Be cool.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject Production Jobs