Boutique Family Owned and Operated Catering Company Looking to add a Rock Star Grill Cook to its Growing Team. We are seeking individuals who are hard-working, detail-oriented, driven, thoughtful and dedicated. The right individual has the opportunity to grow and have real impact on a growing business.
A "can-do", "get the job done the right way" and goal-oriented attitude and approach to work is required.
We seek ambitious candidates who are eager to learn, contribute and excel in their career.
Essential Duties, Skills and Responsibilities:
- Preparing the dishes and making sure each of our catering events is going out on time, is actuate, and exceeds guest expectations. Good practical, operational and adequate administrative skills with a flair for creativity.
- Must be RELIABLE! and on time for work
- Must have GREAT KNIFE SKILLS!
- Must work well UNDER PRESSURE! and deadlines
- Must have GREAT! communication skills
- Must have a HUGE! attention to details
- Must be able to follow RECIPES AND DIRECTION
- Must be able to work INDEPENDENTLY!
- Must work well as a TEAM!
The GRILL COOK is often required to perform a variety of tasks other than preparing food, such as receiving deliveries, storing food in walk-in, rotating stock to maintain freshness, removing garbage from the kitchen area, cleaning food-preparation areas as we go and keeping food pre-area organized.
- Minimum of 2 years work experience as Grill Cook in a professional catering operation, hotel or restaurant that does outside catering
- Commitment to delivering excellent food for all events
- Professional attitude
- Passion for your craft
- Speed and work efficiency
- Wide range of knowledge of cuisines and techniques
- Inventory, menu and recipe development, food and computer savvy a big plus
- Reliable car and a clean driving record
IN ORDER TO APPLY:
- Email resume in body of email - no attachments please!
- Describe your biggest kitchen pet peeve.
- What is your favorite food to prepare? and where did you learn to make this?
Compensation: $13 - $17 per hour