Boutique Family Owned and Operated Catering Company Looking to add a “Rock Star” Chef / Kitchen Supervisor to its Growing Team. We are seeking an individual who is hard-working, detail-oriented, driven, thoughtful and dedicated. The right individual has the opportunity to grow and have real impact on a growing business.
A "can-do", "get the job done the right way" and goal-oriented attitude approach to work is required.
We seek ambitious candidates who are eager to learn, contribute and excel in their career.
Essential Duties, Skills and Responsibilities:
- Great leadership skills to empower a team to work hard
- Overseeing and preparing dishes, making sure each of our catering events is going out on time, is actuate, and exceeds guest expectations. Good practical, operational and adequate administrative skills with a flair for creativity.
- Must be reliable and on time for work (leading by example)
- Can work well under pressure and deadlines
- Good communication skills as well as likes to teach the team
- Attention to details, details, details!!!
- Commented to follow the company brand
The Executive Chef/ Kitchen Supervisor is often required to perform a variety of tasks other than overseeing and supervising. Such as preparing food, receiving deliveries, storing food in walk-in, rotating stock to maintain freshness, removing garbage from the kitchen area, cleaning food-preparation areas as we go and keeping food preparation area organized.
- Minimum of 2 years work experience as Executive Chef or Kitchen Supervisor in a professional catering company or hotel or restaurant that does catering
- Must have Managers Food Handlers Certificate
- Commitment to producing excellent events
- Professional attitude
- Passion for your craft
- Speed and work efficiency
- Wide range of knowledge of cuisines and techniques
- Inventory, menu and recipe development, food and computer savvy a big plus
- Reliable car and a clean driving record
IN ORDER TO APPLY:
- Email resume in body of email - no attachments please!
- Describe your biggest kitchen pet peeve.
- What is your favorite hors d'oeuvre to prepare?
- Compensation: $17.00 to $20.00 per hour to start