Apollo is a rapidly growing, locally owned company that serves the front range. We are looking for a committed, hardworking roofing supervisor to grow with our company. As our roofing supervisor, you will work as part of a team that knows how to get a job done but also when to have fun.
- Lead crew to complete all aspects of roofing jobs assigned by company.
- Actively participate in roofing repairs and installations.
- Establish scaffolding and other pieces of safety equipment, and ensure everyone on the worksite is always working in a safe, secure manner.
- Ensure quality and installation according to specifications and plans.
- Solve field application problems with a minimum amount of supervision, notifying supervisor of challenges that prevent timely installation.
- Ensure job materials are on site for each install.
- Ensure that work site is kept clean and organized at all times.
- Manage roofing crew, including proper use of Apollo’s time tracking system.
- Interact professionally with all customers and co-workers.
Job Skills & Qualifications
- Certification in roofing
- Problem solving skills
- At least 18 years old
- Able to work in the United States
- Reliable transportation
- Experienced in tear off and installation of single ply roof systems
- Additional roofing experience with built-up, modified, torch down, shingles, coatings, metal, waterproofing, etc. is a plus
- Working knowledge of commercial/industrial roofing procedures and safety
- Ability to read blueprints and specifications
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs and climb up and down ladders
- Experience examining roof and penetrations to plan jobs
- Experience training and mentoring less-experienced crew members
- Use of G-suite services (gmail, google calendar, etc)
- Knowledge of different types of roofing systems
- Knowledge of building ordinances
- Knowledge of the the roofing industry bidding process
- Two years of experience working as a roofer
- One year of supervisory experience
Wage Range: $18-21, depending on experience
Please send your resume and a quick explanation regarding your interest in the position. We look forward to hearing from you!