A New Way Clinic in Portland, OR is looking for one operations assistant manager to join our 15 person strong team. We are located on 9320 Sw Barbur Blvd. Suite 165. Our ideal candidate is a self-starter, ambitious, and hard-working.
- Hold team accountable for their performance; provide coaching and counseling as needed
- Delegate tasks and projects and provide follow-up action
- Ensure business quality standards are met
- Develop and implement best practices to maximize team efficiency
- Goal and Vision Oriented
- Stress Management Skills are a must
- HR Liaison, Scheduling, On-boarding and Off-boarding team members
- Financial Reporting
- Administration Reporting
- Project Management
- Event Management
- Experience working as a manager
- Flexibility and a positive attitude working in a culture of a fast-growing company
- Ability to have crucial conversations with Team and Clients
- Skills with multi - line phone systems
- Ability to listen and communicate effectively
- High attention to detail with exceptional organizational skills
- Skills using multiple software systems, apps, and computers
- Strong time-management skills; ability to multi-task, and prioritize
Job is Part- Time to start moving to full time
Hours to start: 10am to 4pm
Full - time hours projected to be 10am to 6pm
email : Hiring@anewway.clinic to apply.
*Send a cover letter and resume discussing why you would be a good fit for this position and why you want to work within a clinic.
We are looking forward to hearing from you.