Levain Bakery is looking for a dedicated Team Manager to join our crew at our two stores on the UWS and Harlem. You will be responsible for supporting and collaborating with the General Manager and Assistant General Manager with all aspects of the business including customer service, managing staff, prep, production, cleaning, ordering supplies, and all other day-to-day tasks.
- Be an expert in all things Levain: Have knowledge of all of our products, make coffee drinks like a pro and have a strong understanding of how the business works.
- Promote a positive work environment for all staff: Our people are at the core of our success- our staff supports one another and genuinely enjoys the time they spend together. You will play a pivotal role in maintaining a safe, supportive and inclusive work environment for everyone who works at Levain.
- Model superior customer service: Cultivate a warm and welcoming environment for every customer coming into the store, build relationships with our many regular customers and create a memorable experience for people coming to the bakery for the very first time.
- Coach, develop and train your teammates: Help train new staff members and help grow and develop team members who are interested in building a career at the bakery.
- Remain cool and calm under pressure: Our stores get BUSY. The ability to stay composed, focused and in control is essential.
- Flexibility to work either morning or afternoon shifts as well as weekend availability are both necessary for this position.
- Health insurance, vision, dental, transit benefits, product discounts, 401(k) and the opportunity for development and advancement as we continue to grow our business in NYC and beyond.
- Quarterly bonus potential