2nd Avenue Animal Hospital in Columbus, GA is looking for one receptionist to join our 6 person strong team. We are located on 4025 2nd Avenue. Our ideal candidate is attentive, ambitious, and reliable.
- Greet and welcome guests in a friendly and professional manner
- Set a positive tone
- Maintain a professional appearance
- Answer and screen phone calls, send faxes, scan files, receive mail, and make copies
- Make various appointments for clients through our clinic software, VTech
- Knowledge of different veterinary procedures, vaccinations and lab tests, common diseases and illnesses and pet behavior
- Maintaining office cleanliness and organization of resources
- Be professional, friendly, and ethical at all times, even if you're having difficulty with a client
- Assist clients as needed
- Promote sales of retail items
- Much more!
- Proven experience as an outstanding receptionist
- Knowledge of spreadsheets and word processing documents
- Excellent customer service skills and courteous phone manner
- Time-management and organizational skills
- Similar experience in the veterinary or pet boarding and grooming field is preferred but not required
We are looking forward to receiving your application! Thank you.